Message from our 2011-12 Business Training Chair
We need you! The Chamber is currently seeking presenters for our 2012-13 business training series. Do you or someone in your organization have expertise that you would like to share with Chamber members? If so, we encourage you and/or your teammates to apply to be a Business Training Presenter. The Chamber welcomes all professional topics that are timely, useful and practical for Chamber members. Deadline to apply is May 15.
Chamber Business Training Presenters are thought-leaders in their industries, providing relevant, unique and knowledgeable insight to area businesses. Additional benefits of your participation include:
– 12 months of exposure promoting your session and company on the Chamber’s website FMWFChamber.com
– Two month promotion of your session and company in the Chamber’s monthly newsletter, The Bridge, distributed to over 3,000 business professionals.
– Reference to your session and company in the Chamber’s weekly e-Bridge, a circulation of 10,000 recipients (continuous 4 weeks leading up to the event)
– Email invitation sent to over 10,000 business professionals
– The training calendar promoting the entire 2012-13 year will be distributed at all 12 training sessions
The Chamber prides itself on educating and engaging our members about topics affecting the businesses community. One of the ways we do this is through our Business Training program, a 12-month series designed to enhance the success of our community’s businesses through a variety of targeted, practical and cost-effective training events. The 2011-12 season included nine presentations by local speakers from our community and three nationally known speakers.
We are extremely fortunate to have many talented individuals in our community willing to share their experience and expertise and we look forward to receiving your proposal. Applications can be found at FMWFChamber.com or by contacting Bobbi Jo at 218.359.0525.
University of Mary/Fargo Center
2011-12 Business Training Chair
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.