All new in 2013!
Our region is a vibrant economic hub, thanks in large part to you, our over 2,000 members. Because of your professionalism, hard work, dedication and passion, the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo community is thriving and growing.
The ChamberChoice Awards honor organizations like you … organizations that make our communities a better place to work, play, live and do business. Award winners are shining stars, exemplifying excellence through proven stability and/or growth, innovation, creativity, community leadership and achievements.
Nominate yours or another deserving business, not-for-profit or entrepreneur for the 2013 ChamberChoice Awards. Nominations for this year’s awards open January 15.
Nominating has never been easier. Simply visit FMWFChamber.com and click on ‘ChamberChoice Nominations.’ From there, you can nominate as many great local organizations as you want. Just remember the following criteria about your nominee(s):
- Must be a current member in good standing with The Chamber
- Been in business for a minimum of three years
- Show stability or growth in sales, services and/or growth in number of individuals and/or expanded programs and services
- Demonstrate commitment to ethical business practices
- Demonstrate commitment to employee support and development
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and/or community leadership
Nominations will remain open through February 28. Then, those nominated will be asked to complete an application, telling us more about what makes them a shining star. Members who complete the application in its entirety will become candidates for the ChamberChoice Awards and our VIPs at the ChamberChoice Awards Luncheon on May 15, an afternoon of glitz and glamour.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.