- Small Business of the Year: Spectrum Aeromed
- Business of the Year: Integreon Managed Solutions
- Small Not-for-Profit of the Year: United Way of Cass-Clay
- Not-for-Profit of the Year: CCRI Inc.
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Kory Anderson, Anderson Industries
- Young Professionals Best Place to Work: Marco
- People’s Choice Award: Rape and Abuse Crisis Center
Finalists for the awards include:
- Small Business of the Year: Absolute Marketing Group and Office Sign Company
- Business of the Year: Discovery Benefits, Inc., and Park Co. Realtors
- Small Not-for-Profit of the Year: TNT Kid’s Fitness & Gymnastics and Youthworks
- Not-for-Profit of the Year: Access of the Red River Valley and Anne Carlsen Center
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Ryan Raguse and Jake Joraanstad, Myriad Mobile and Tom McDougall, High Point Networks, LLC
- Young Professionals Best Place to Work: Border States Electric and Sundog
The winners were announced at The Chamber’s annual ChamberChoice Awards Luncheon held Wednesday, May 21 at the Ramada Plaza & Suites and Conference Center. Nearly 800 people attended the event, which honors the important contributions made by businesses, nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs in the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo metropolitan area. Check out photos from the event on our Facebook page.
The ChamberChoice Award finalists and winners were selected by a panel of independent judges from the regional business community, who evaluated accomplishments in the areas of business growth, innovation, creativity, community involvement and unique achievements relating to a specific business or industry.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.