It was an afternoon with the stars at last week’s 2018 ChamberChoice Awards luncheon at the Delta by Marriott, where we honored a new group of businesses, non-profits and entrepreneurs in our community. James Cunningham returned as emcee, and Tom Dawson, Dawson Insurance, and Roger Reierson, Flint Group, represented the event’s presenting sponsors.
The organizations and individual receiving honors were:
- Small Not-for-Profit of the Year: Emergency Food Pantry, Inc.
- Not-for-Profit of the Year: Great Plains Food Bank
- Small Business of the Year: Prairie Winds Veterinary Center
- Business of the Year: Eide Bailly, LLP
- Young Professionals Best Place to Work: Office Sign Company
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Tyrone Leslie, Heritage Homes, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties, Total Home Services, DT Holdings and RMZ Developments
- People’s Choice: Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley
The award finalists and winners were selected by a panel of independent judges from the regional business community, who evaluated accomplishments in the areas of business growth, innovation, creativity, community involvement and unique achievements relating to a specific business or industry. The People’s Choice Award was determined from the nominee that garnered the most votes from the public during a two-week online voting period.
Congrats to all of this year’s winners, and thank you to everyone that helped make this event possible.
Check out some of these Tweets from event attendees!
Watch our CEO Roger “kick off” today’s #ChamberChoice18 awards luncheon along with @jamestellsjokes, Tom Dawson of Dawson Insurance and members of the @MSUM_DDT. Nice moves, everyone! pic.twitter.com/MF6MfcjMYp
— Flint Group (@FlintGroup) May 11, 2018
— Katie Ralston (@FMWFKatieR) May 11, 2018
— Caitlin Rakow (@RMHCcaitlin) May 11, 2018
— Amber Blomberg (@BCBSNDAmber) May 11, 2018
— Joyce Bruns (@JoyceBruns) May 11, 2018
— The Arts Partnership (@Arts_TAP) May 11, 2018
— Erica Johnsrud (@RMHCErica) May 11, 2018
— DCN (@DCN_ND) May 11, 2018
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.