Being a Chamber member is an investment in your business because it means access to networking events, educational training opportunities, world-class speakers and myriad opportunities to connect with other business professionals. It also means having an organization advocating on your behalf on important public policy issues.
If all you do is pay your membership fee, you will get a welcome letter and a nice sticker to put on your front door. However, if you invest in building trusting, professional relationships with others through The Chamber, the rewards in leads, sales and friendships are potentially game-changing for your business.
Your membership enables you to get...
Learn more about our membership benefits.
Are you getting what you want?
For additional questions, please contact Tracy Meckler at 218.359.0527 or email@example.com.
Do you know someone who would make a great member? Refer them now!
New Member Specials
Area Women Magazine has a special advertising offer!
- Contact: Deb Tromley, Area Women Magazine, 701.729.1910, firstname.lastname@example.org
Midwest Nest Magazine's advertising offer!
- Contact: Tracy Nicholson, Midwest Nest Magazine, 701.640.3284, email@example.com
Midwest Radio of Fargo-Moorhead's new member radio advertising offers!
- Contact: Dean Krogen, Midwest Radio of Fargo-Moorhead, 701.237.5346, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monitor Marketing's new member special!
- Contact: Stu Stockmoe, Monitor Marketing, 701.365.0406, email@example.com
Save Coin's new member special!
- Contact: Stu Stockmoe, Save Coin, 701.365.0406, firstname.lastname@example.org
Spotlight Media advertising special!
- Contact: Jenny Johnson, Spotlight Media, 701.478.7768, email@example.com