Being a Chamber member is an investment in your business because it means access to networking events, educational training opportunities, world-class speakers and myriad opportunities to connect with other business professionals. It also means having an organization advocating on your behalf on important public policy issues.
If all you do is pay your membership fee, you will get a welcome letter and a nice sticker to put on your front door. However, if you invest in building trusting, professional relationships with others through The Chamber, the rewards in leads, sales and friendships are potentially game-changing for your business.
Your membership enables you to get...
Learn more about our membership benefits.
Are you getting what you want?
For additional questions, please contact Tracy Meckler at 218.359.0527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know someone who would make a great member? Refer them now!
New Member Specials
Area Women Magazine has a special advertising offer!
- Contact: Mike Sherman, 701.306.5119, email@example.com.
Off The Wall Advertising, Inc. See exclusive offer!
- Contact: Heather Siverson, 701.729.6470, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Midwest Radio Fargo Moorhead's radio advertisement special!
- Contact Dean Krogen, 701.237.5346, email@example.com.
Monitor Marketing's new member special!
- Contact: Stu Stockmoe, Monitor Marketing 701.365.0406, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save Coin's new member special!
- Contact: Stu Stockmoe, Save Coin 701.365.0406, email@example.com.
Spotlight Media advertising special!
- Contact: Paul W. Bougie, Spotlight Media, 701.478.7768, firstname.lastname@example.org.